All end-of-life vehicles must be returned to an authorized center for the depollution, dismantling and destruction of end-of-life vehicles or at a point of reception indicated by the end-vendor, which is located nearby.
The surrender is free if the vehicle contains all parts necessary for the functioning of the vehicle and the vehicle does not contain any other waste materials than those that are specific to the vehicle. Upon return, the vehicle must be accompanied by the on-board documents (registration and inspection).
Every scrapped vehicle must be returned to a recognized center within:
- two months after the valid registration and inspection were requested and could not be submitted,
- two years after the last valid inspection,
- six years after the first use if the vehicle does not have a valid inspection,
- one month after the vehicle was a technical total loss, unless the rehabilitation procedure has started within this month.
The recognized center delivers a certificate of destruction. The point of receipt that is not a recognized center provides proof of delivery. The certificate of destruction or proof of delivery will be kept as proof of correct submission.
The skid of the rear wheels of the car can occur on wet, slippery, dirty, and sometimes even on dry roads for several reasons:
- Uneven air pressure in the tires;
- uneven distribution of cargo in the trunk on the roof of the car or in the trailer;
- wear of the tire tread;
- too quick engagement;
- getting under the wheels of stones, rubble, frozen pieces of soil;
- sharp acceleration;
- sudden braking and excessive speed on a slippery road;
- high speed at corners;
- a sharp turn of the steering wheel;
- roughness of roads at high speed;
- uneven braking of the wheels;
- tire rupture
If, when skidding, the wheel of a car sliding sideways, rests against a curbstone or uneven roadside, the car can easily tip over even at low speed.
When skidding, quickly turn the steering wheel to the side into which the rear of the car enters, but not at a too large angle, as the car can bring in the opposite direction.When removing the vehicle from a skid, do not expect a complete cessation of sliding of the rear wheels – when you feel the effect of turning the rudder, start reverse rotation to prevent drift to the other side. Use the correct technique of accelerated taxiing – just for such cases it is needed. You can take help from scrap car Singapore websites and have the details.
If there is to be a sliding side impact by the front wheel of a front-wheel-drive car with a rack and pinion steering gear on the rail, stone, etc., hold the steering wheel firmly, diluting the elbows to the sides.On the ice platform at different speeds, cause the car to drift and learn to leave it. This experience is very useful.